This summer, enjoy a hotel in the heart of Paris 5
Posted in Hotel le 13 July 2023
The 5th arrondissement of Paris is renowned for hosting the famous Latin Quarter. It is recognized then a dynamic and friendly atmosphere, but there are also many historical and cultural sites. So, to take full advantage of all the riches of this district of the capital, book your room at the Hôtel de l'Espérance, a hotel in the heart of Paris 5 .
Hotel de l'Espérance: your hotel room in Paris 5
On the left bank of the Seine, near Boulevard Saint-Michel and the Luxembourg Gardens, the Hotel de l'Espérance is the ideal base for discovering the 5th arrondissement of Paris.
A hotel in the colors of the 70s
Sheltered from the hustle and bustle of the capital, the Hotel de l'Espérance welcomes you in a soft setting, decorated on the theme of the 70s. You will love the little vintage touches scattered in the rooms, in the home, and even on the patio. In the establishment, all your senses are gently awakened, thanks to delicate perfumes, tasty teas and a very seventies musical atmosphere, specially selected for you.
Hotel rooms and services
To ensure that your stay in Paris goes as smoothly as possible and meets all your expectations, the Hotel de l'Espérance offers you several types of room :
- Business room, for 1 person;
- Standard room and Deluxe room, for 1 to 2 people;
- Triple family room, for 3 people.
To improve your stay in Paris 5 , many services are also offered, such as breakfast, snack service, tea time, or wine tasting.
What to do around the Hotel de l'Espérance?
Ideally located in the heart of the 5th arrondissement of Paris, the Hotel de l'Espérance allows you to take full advantage of all the riches of the capital.
A walk in the Latin Quarter of Paris
- The Pantheon : flagship historic monument of the Latin Quarter, the Pantheon houses the tombs of all the Great Men of the Nation, such as Alexandre Dumas, Victor Hugo, Pierre and Marie Curie, Jean Jaurès, Simone Veil...;
- Place de la Contrescarpe and rue Mouffetard : climb towards the Sainte-Geneviève mountain, and take the opportunity to stop in these two typical places of the Latin Quarter, renowned for the festive atmosphere of the bars, shops and restaurants;
- The Luxembourg Garden : this 25 hectare green space in the heart of Paris offers you a breath of fresh air between two visits.
A walk in the 5th arrondissement of Paris
Let's leave the Latin Quarter, but stay in the 5th arrondissement. Here, the must-see sites are very numerous.
- Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral : the 47 bus will take you, in 15 minutes, to the very famous cathedral on the Ile de la Cité. This religious monument, over 850 years old, is the most visited monument in France;
- The Jardin des Plantes : another green space in the capital, this park is ideal for peaceful walks. Nearby, there is also the zoo of the Jardin des Plantes, as well as the Grande Galerie de l'Évolution;
- The Great Mosque of Paris : facing the Jardin des Plantes, the Great Mosque invites you to discover the beauty of the prayer rooms. You can also stop at the tea room, or treat yourself to a small hammam.
Discovering the rest of Paris
Curiosity can also push you beyond the borders of the 5th arrondissement, to discover the rest of Paris.
- Place Denfert Rochereau : nerve center of the capital, the square and its Lion of Belfort leads you near the Montparnasse cemetery and the Catacombs of Paris ;
- The Tuileries Garden and the Louvre Museum : metro line 7 drops you off in front of the famous glass pyramid, its museum famous for its 35,000 works, and its huge garden ideal for strolling;
- The Eiffel Tower : don't leave Paris without having seen its symbol, the Iron Lady. More than 300 meters high, it will offer you a breathtaking view of the capital.
Are you planning to stay in the French capital for a few days? Book a room now at the Hotel de l'Espérance , in the heart of the 5th arrondissement of Paris, to experience an unforgettable stay in the Latin Quarter.